dilluns, 14 de novembre del 2016

Animal in me

I'm a Baboon


I took the test "animal in you" and the answer was given to me was i'm a Baboon.

Baboon personalities come in all shapes and sizes, but are usually powerfully built smaller individuals with bright appealing eyes. Intelligent and shrewd, they are highly adaptable individuals, and as students of the lighter side of life there is nothing they enjoy more than indulging in complicated practical jokes or impromptu comedic performances.


Yes, because I'm agressive and i have a big beautiful eyes. But I'm not very smart person. 



Average size, Sociable, Proud, Inquisitive, Respectful, Unsettled.


Baboon characteristics:

Investigator
Journalist
Artist
Entertainer
Comedian



Hobbies:

Massages
Family Time
Camping
Talking


Resultado de imagen de baboon

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada